Caring about YOU…as a person…as a customer…as a member of our family.
someone you would describe as “driven?” Meaning, they give 100% of themselves
to whatever it is that is driving them: a career, a hobby, a goal, a belief, a
cause? Maybe they’re driven so much by that one “thing” that their name is
equivalent or synonymous in your mind with what drives them.
Let’s play a
game. J When these names are mentioned, what
automatically pops into your mind?
1. George Washington? Martin Luther King, Jr.? Abraham Lincoln? Louis Pasteur?
2. Henry Ford? Pablo Picasso? Albert Einstein? Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?
3. Walt Disney? Elvis Presley? Sam Walton? George Strait?
4. Michael Jordan? Mother Theresa? Susan G.
Komen? Steve Jobs?
Isn’t the first
thing that comes to your mind what they are known or remembered for?
1. First US President. Freedom / Civil Rights.
Civil War President. Pasteurization.
2. Ford Model T / Assembly Line. Painter.
Scientist. Composer / Musician.
3. Movies / Cartoonist. Rock ‘N’ Roll.
WalMart. Country Music.
4. Basketball. Charity. Breast Cancer Awareness.
Most likely, the
majority of these people did not wake up one morning and think to themselves, “I
want to be forever remembered as a famous _____. Let’s set about doing that
Odds are, these people
woke up every morning just like we do: crawling out of bed, desperately
consuming that first cup of coffee, stumbling into the shower, and going about
their day. Day in. Day out. Steady. Consistent. Unwavering. They put hours…no,
years…their whole life, in fact, investing in this one thing that mattered to
them more than any other. Maybe their ultimate goal was simply to provide for
their family; but in the end, they became so enamored with that one driving
activity that it became “them.” Their way of life. And they are now forever
remembered by that driven dedication.
It’s where your
insurance becomes synonymous with our name.